|Precision Therapeutics is a CLIA-certified clinical laboratory|
- PT-207: A Multicenter, Post-Market Follow-up Study of ChemoFx® Chemoresponse Assay in Solid Tumors - ChemoFx® Registry Study The purpose of this research study is to five year overal survival data on patients with ChemoFx® results and determine the role results play in the treatment decisions of physicians ordering chemotherapy. This includes evaluating the clinical utility and prescribing patterns for ChemoFx® as well as improving the predictive and/or prognostic capabilities of ChemoFx®.
- PT-206: ChemoFx® PRO - A Post-Market Data Collection Study Utilizing Physician Reported Outcomes This study aims to utilize physician reported outcome data from the first chemotherapy administered following a ChemoFx® final report to generate hypotheses for further sub-study.
The study will also look for trends and common factors among different people's cancer and their sensitivities to chemotherapy treatments. For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PT-301: A Non-Interventional Prospective Study of the Correlation of the Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Chemoresponse Assay with Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Recurrent Epithelial Ovarian, Peritoneal, or Fallopian Tube Cancer This study will determine the ability of two tests, the ChemoFx® Assay and the Yale Apoptosis Assay, to predict the success of chemotherapy in recurrent, persistent or refractory cancer of the ovaries, fallopian tube(s) or peritoneum by measuring progression free survival.
- PT-304: Prediction of Response to Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Women with Operable Breast Cancer The objective of this study is to develop a biomarker to predict pathological complete response in women treated with neoadjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer. Such a biomarker would assist physicians in selecting the most effective chemotherapy for the individual patient.
- SWOG S0800: A Randomized Phase II Trial of Weekly Nanoparticle Albumin Bound Paclitaxel (NAB-Paclitaxel) (NSC-736631) with or without Bevacizumab, Either Preceded by or Followed by Q 2 Week Doxorubicin (A) and Cyclophosphamide© Plus Pegfilgrastim (PEG-G) as Neoadjuvant Therapy for Inflammatory and Locally Advanced HER-2/NEU Negative Breast Cancer This study is sponsored by SWOG; Precision Therapeutics is a collaborating laboratory.
This study will compare how well paclitaxel albumin-stabilized nanoparticle formulation, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, and pegfilgrastim work when given with or without bevacizumab in women with inflammatory or locally advanced breast cancer.
Information from this website was gathered from ClinicalTrials.gov.
ClinicalTrials.gov provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.
Content last reviewed 07-30-12